- Book Keeping & Accounting
- Statutory & Tax Audits Compliance
- Accounting Standard Compliance
- Profession Tax Compliance
- Income Tax Return & TDS
- Company law compliances
- Payroll Processing of employees
- Tax Planning
- GST Registration.
- Risk Assessment, providing clarifications and opinions on specific issues.
- Verification of monthly and annual returns prior to filing.
- Review and compliance of ledgers and returns.
- Assessments and Appeals
BUSINESS & PROJECT FINANCE
- Prepare a business plan, forecasts, cash flow projections and budgets.
- Prepare CMA data required for obtaining loan from bank.
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Conduct a feasibility study of your projects.
- Present your proposals to your chosen finance source.
AUDITS AND ASSURANCE
- Statutory Audit
- Tax Audit
- Internal Audit
- Transfer pricing Audit
- Statutory Bank Audit
- Stock Audit
CONCURRENT AND REVENUE AUDIT OF BANKS
- Examining NPA provisions.
- Verification of loan documents & LC’s, revenue items like Interest & commission, Fixed Assets and books of accounts.
- Provisioning and other compliances
- Attending Scrutiny Assessments/Appeals
- Income tax/TDS survey
- Income tax search/seizure
- Filing of Income tax returns, TDS/TCS returns and various forms under Income Tax Act
- Direct Tax Consultancy
- Issuing certificates under Income Tax Act
- Issuing networth certificates for persons going abroad
- Issuing various other certificates
COMPANY LAW AND LLP WORK
- Incorporation of a Private Limited Company/LLP/Public Limited Company
- Company’s/LLP ROC Work, Preparation of Minutes, Statutory Register and Other Secretarial Work
- Filing of Annual Return and various forms
- Allotment of shares and ESOP’s
BOOK KEEPING & ACCOUNTANCY
- Maintenance of Accounts and related records on computers.
- Finalization of Accounts. Preparation of Financial Year End Accounts.
- Prepare detailed trading profit and loss account and balance sheet as required to be prepared under various statutes.